Sharing Circle from 2013 Conference
Most everyone in contemporary culture is wired to look outside themselves for completion, wholeness, and happiness. There is a longing to find the magical “other”, the soulmate, the twin flame, the beloved. This is not a criticism of this longing, as it motivates even autonomous or renunciate individuals to learn more about themselves through another.
It could even be said that the relationship quest is the yoga of our current times. However, even for those who find a wonderful partner, that alone will not create inner wholeness. In the Shamanic Astrology paradigm, we call the process of creating inner wholeness, with or without a partner, the Sacred Marriage.
Practical Guidance to Help With the Relational Journey
Please note that you are invited to join us at the 2014 Shamanic Astrology Mystery School Conference on the The Power of the Inner Sacred Marriage and The Full Spectrum Masculine Navigating these Transformational Times through Shamanic Astrology from October 3-5, 2014 as this conference will go into much greater depth on the Sacred Marriage and how to empower your life as a result.
What Shamanic Astrology has discovered, is that men project the sign of their Venus position, and that women project the sign of their Mars position onto their partner. A man looks outside of himself for his Venus, and the women looks outside of herself for her Mars.
The key to the Sacred Marriage process, is for men to claim their own Venus, and women to claim their own Mars, rather than to be at the affect of its projection. This applies to everyone, whether you have had success in manifesting an external relationship or not.
Practical clues for this process via the signs of Woman’s Mars and Man’s Venus (not the Sun Sign) are:
- Aries – take the initiative to find a new mission or purpose statement or renew the one you have.
- Taurus – savour and enjoy the aesthetics and the feel of your own body and senses.
- Gemini – take yourself less seriously and play more in the dance of life.
- Cancer – accept your vulnerabilities and learn to nourish yourself.
- Leo – go beyond the barriers to experiencing radiant, radical self-love.
- Virgo – inquire into what your own sacred work or calling is.
- Libra – have the courage to discover that you love the relationship with yourself best of all.
- Scorpio – risk finding the edge of your own aliveness, and what is just beyond that edge.
- Sagittarius – prioritize your quest for meaning and purpose, renewing your connection to spirit on your own.
- Capricorn – find an activity that is grounded or productive, and produces some kind of practical outcome.
- Aquarius – discover the value of being completely in your own space, experiencing the uniqueness of your own being.
- Pisces – have compassion and empathy for yourself, and discover that Great Mother/Great Mystery feels the same way
Remarkably, there is no downside to following these suggestions. It strengthens an existing relationship, can help in manifesting one, and also creates inner wholeness for those not in relationship. Plus, it feels good to do it!
A variety of physical, emotional, and psychological upsets can be greatly alleviated by the Sacred Marriage process. Inner wholeness is worth aspiring for.
Again please consider joining us for the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School Conference October 3-5, 2014 as we go deeply into exploring the Full Spectrum Masculine and the Sacred Marriage.